Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 19--"Hi Family"

I love nights like these.
It's the nights when we're all home from our busy days, relaxing, making dinner together and chatting about what's new that are becoming so special to me.
Jamie and our friend Kasey (meet kasey--she's the far left) and I were hanging out tonight when Manal stormed through the front door yelling "Hi Family!" It put a huge smile on my face because I'm realizing lately how lucky I am to have such amazing roommates and friends and how Northridge is feeling more and more like home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yayyyy home! what about the other one? sad, i dont think i even know her name.

Anonymous said...

how precious! I'm so glad you have great roommates!

Anonymous said...

yay i'm glad

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

This just gave your mom a great big smile and made my heart happy!! I am glad that you are finally feeling like CSUN and your new roomies are your home. It is sometimes hard to do that at a "commuter" school. Hello roomies!!! Hope to meet you all this year sometime. Maybe on my visit in March.

xoxo,
mom

Jamie said...

I miss these days so much.