Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday, November 23--Hope + Ryan = Love

Tonight was round 2 of taking Hope to the Dead Man's Bones' recording. As we drove to Hollywood I crossed my fingers that there was no "recording moved to next week" sign waiting for us at the parking lot like last week. Sure enough, it truly was this week so I dropped Hope off for the first hour of rehearsal. When I arrived back to watch the recording, I spotted Hope sitting in the front row of her choir and realized that Ryan Gosling was sitting right beside her (she had major perma-grin). Although I didn't get to personally meet the black sweater, grey v-neck wearing celebrity-gone-singer; sitting in the same room as him (and hearing him sing in person) was exciting enough. When the recording was over, he high fived Hope and told her that she did a great job (she says she's never washing that hand again). On December 1 I'm taking Hope to the party for this whole recording shindig and should be able to get an actual picture of Ryan then...

1 comment:

Manal said...

i found the blog.. hope u take a lot of pictures today