Sunday, December 14, 2008

December 14---I Finally Got My Picture....


After taking Hope to 3 rehearsals, I was finally able to meet the amazingly down to earth, Ryan Gosling! Dead Man's Bones recorded with Hope's choir for the final time today so keep a look out for their album come May. The album is a Halloween love story so all the kids were decked out in rediculous costumes all day. Due to privacy issues, I was told that I can't put the videos and photos that I took in the recording studio online until photos are released on their myspace. ( I am however going to make a private facebook album with all the photos/videos so if you want to see them let me know and I'll add your name).

4 comments:

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

Finally, and he even has his arm around YOU!! So much fun.

Good luck on your one last final this week. Let me know how you are doing.

xoxo

Unknown said...

yeah...i might be a little bit in love.
it will pass by tomorrow though.

kate said...

sexxxxy

Anonymous said...

hmmm Meghan Gosling

sounds pretty good to me(:
ha