Thursday, August 6, 2009

August 5 // The Trips Play Boys For a Day.


The triplets (who are all girls) got cast to play the role of a little boy on the show Sons of Anarchy.

Lucky for me, it was my day to babysit, so I got to accompany them on set.

Although I spent the majority of the day in the on-set nursery with the babies that weren't filming (that was what I was getting paid to do after all); I did get to step out and meet the lead actor Charlie Hunnam, watch some filming and take a photo of him & his tv baby, Abel (today played by little Riley).

It was a fun work day.



2 comments:

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

What a great gig you have fallen into!! Thank you mama B. Hang on to this one. What cutie petuties, and a great perk to be able to go to these on set filmings with them.

love you

Jamie said...

I forgot to tell you in the letter, but i was on your blog at camp and one of the Israelis ( People from israel) saw these kids. They thought they were mine. Long story short, i checked your blog every time i could and it made me feel like i was back at csun waiting for your new post