Friday, September 26, 2008

September 26-- Wienerschnitzel Love


No school for the boyfriend today which meant a wonderful day of playing. Some typical play day options for us usually involve playing a little Rock Band (my drumming abilities are ever so slightly improving), hauling our cameras around town looking for photo opportunities, stopping by the local Goodwill/thrift stores, or gaining unwelcomed pounds at Wendys, Taco Bell or in today's case-- Weinerschnitzel (thanks to Trader Joes, corn dogs are my new fav--even if Kate thinks thats appauling).
Tonight I saw Nights in Rodanthe with Katie and it was pleasantly surprising. Mom, you're going to love it, you and Auntie need to see it tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually i must admit, i loved corndogs before I stopped eating them. I actually never really ate them because the sulfites give me migraines, but I like the bread around the dog. I still like deli sandwiches better though

Anonymous said...

i almost bought that shirt last week at hot topic. don't ask me what i was doing in there...

corn dogs. no thanks :/

Unknown said...

which shirt?? metro station?
corn dogs are awesome.

Unknown said...

PS. I SAW MRS CUNNINGHAM AT PANERA BREAD TONIGHT.