Sunday, October 19, 2008

October 18--USD and Cornbread Dinners

My day started at 4:30 AM when I had to drive to San Diego (USD) for an Angelman Syndrome workshop. I'm starting the training process to be an ABC Therapist for kids in the LA area with Angelmans, and this workshop was the first step. After the workshop and the 2 hr drive back to Pasadena, Matt and I went to Marie Calendars (which made me miss my dad and Hunter since it was a favorite weekend for us when we were younger). My camera battery is dead and of course I can't find the charger so these (and probably future photos) were taken with my phone..hence the gross quality.

2 comments:

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

This date is for Saturday not Sunday. Today is Monday Oct. 20, so you actually missed Sunday.....Hope you took a picture yesterday, I am waiting as always.

love you,
Mom

Unknown said...

I have the photos...i'm just a little behind in the posting. patience is a virtue mother :)