Sunday, October 26, 2008

October 26-- Ringing in Sunday with Katelyn & John Matthew



It's been 2 months since I've seen my best friend and tonight we remembered the long lost art of webcamming. We spent the last 2 hours chatting over the interweb and at midnight took a picture for today's blog to mark this special occasion. If anyone is interested in donating to the "Meghan Needs Money to Buy a Plane Ticket to San Francisco To See Her Best Friend" fund, please contact me for further details.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

mom: if you'd like to see a quality video (that will remind you of the good ole days) that kate and anja and I created last year follow the link :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5owad3E0Yo

Anonymous said...

yayyy finally a recent picture of me on your blogg!!!! miss you! loved chattin tonight!!!

Unknown said...

miss you too! and if people keep responding to my facebook status we'll have enough money to fly me out to you and take even more recent pictures! haha apparently i've made 11 dollars so far toward my San Fran fund. lol

Anonymous said...

plus a billion. so i think you're set