Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 4---DAY 2 in the very SUNNY city of Seattle


1.
Warm enough in Seattle to drive with the top down...who woulda thought?

2. Drove to Remedy Tea & reuinted with our most favorite tea sandwiches.
I made a new friend/fellow blogger, Jackie (far left photo, 2nd row).

3. Space Needle shot for my Mom.
4. We're on a Boat!
Just like Andy, Akiva & TPain
(click link to see what the heck I'm talking about)

Thank you Josh for letting us play on your boat!

5. A quick stop at Cupcake Royale
6. Reunion dinner at Aunt Cindy's
(delicious salmon, blackberry cobbler & company just like the olden days)
7. Dyed my hair with all natural, henna hair dye.
It was a littttttle weird making my own dye on the stove
but a fun adventure non the less.
8. TIE DYE!

6 comments:

matt said...

ok new favorite post ever:) and go "aja" with the stick shift ;)this is a magnificent day i can see!

Mama B said...

What fun!! This is what people would officially call "the good life"!
....I am thinking that those Remedy Tea "food shots" have my french toast "food "shot" beat, for sure!
And you certainly were spoiled, once again, by Aunt Cindy!
I am sure Garr will love the "I'm on a boat".....
xo

kate said...

too bad meghan told garr he'd appreciate it and he replied "why"

hahah oh garr!

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

Too much fun!!! You are definitely taking advantage of EVERY minute of your time in Seattle. Loving ALL of the photos, and what a cool car Anja has!

love you girls

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

I want one of those cupcakes!!

Claire Aufhammer said...

I love this! "I'm on a boat and it's going fast and..."

So good!