Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 4---On the Passenger Side

Hunter got his license a few months ago but I hadn't thought much of it until today when we were getting in the car to meet my dad at the movies (we saw Milk--great movie and GREAT acting -- Emile Hirsch continues to amaze me). He got in the drivers seat and I forgot that it was legal for him to do that without one of our parents with us. It was thrilling to sit thoughtless in the passenger seat, shooting a few photos along the cold, rainy road to Green Hills since driving Hunter has been my responsibility for the last however many years.



2 comments:

Bill Ross said...

These are two fine photographs! You've got a great talent with your eyes. Seriously. The composition on both of these photos is great.

Bill Ross said...

C'mon Meg-Han! Where's the daily photo??? I've got work to do, and I can't just keep sitting here by the computer!